- Assistant Professor
Ph.D. in Economics, University of California, Berkeley.
Master in Economics, Universidad de Chile , Santiago, Chile.
Bachelor Economics (Commercial Engineering), Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile.
Publications in Magazines with Editorial Committee
● 2020 (Forthcoming) / Female participation in Parliament. Are we ever going to converge to scandinavia? / Economic Systems -
● 2018 / What do women want? Female suffrage and the size of government / Economic Systems - Vol. 42, No. 1
● 2017 / Grading System and Student Effort / Education Finance and Policy - Vol. 12, No. 1
● 2014 / A teacher like me or a student like me? Role model versus teacher bias effect / ECONOMICS OF EDUCATION REVIEW - Vol. 39
● 2009 / Chile: academic performance and educational management under a rigid employment regime / Cepal Review - No. 99
● 2018 / Género y Educación
● 2019 / Does Facial Structure Explain Differences in StudentsEvaluations of Teaching? The Role of PerceivedDominance / No. 483
● 2018 / Mixed but not Scrambled Gender Gaps in Single-Sex Classrooms / No. 470
● 2016 / Female-male participation in the Parliament. Are we ever going to converge to Scandinavia? / No. 419
● 2014 / What do women want? Female suffrage and the size of government / No. 386
Columna de Opinión
● 2017 / Mujeres y ciencias