- Assistant Professor
Ph.D. in Economics, Georgetown University.
Master of Arts in Economics, Georgetown University.
Master in Economics, Pontificia Universidad Católica.
Bachelor Economics (Commercial Engineering), Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile.
Professional practice standards or Public Policy
● 2016 / World Bank-IMF Debt Sustainability Framework: Is the probability approach useful in determining a definitive risk rating?
● 2016 / Accuracy of projections in the DSA: Public sector debt and Debt service
● 2016 / Accounting for the dynamic and country specific dimensions of debt risk: country-specific debt thresholds
● 2015 / A Review of the Debt Sustainability Framework in Low Income Countries: A proposal on Aspects that Could be Improved.
● 2019 (Forthcoming) / International Benchmarking for Country Diagnostics
● 2015 / Sovereign Debt Default: Are Countries Trapped by Their Own Default History? / No. 416
● 2015 / Debt Sustainability in Sub-Saharan Africa: Unraveling Country-Specific Risks / No. 7.523
Academic/Professional meeting Presentations
● 2016 / Probability approach for debt sustainability analysis